If your child is ill or sustains an injury, we will contact you or another of the emergency contact numbers you have given us. Pupils who are unwell will be cared for by our Welfare Assistant; cuts and grazes are given simple treatment. If your child is well enough to attend school but needs to take medicine that has been prescribed by a doctor, our Welfare Assistant can administer the medicine provided that a parental consent form has been filled in.

Please let us know if your child has any specific medical needs so that we can draw up a Healthcare Plan together.