The Zone - CJS Wrap-Around Childcare
The Governing Body of Chellaston Junior School is registered with Ofsted to provide out of school care for up to a maximum of 60 children between the ages of 4 and 11.
Childcare is provided by Chellaston Junior School, for children who attend Chellaston Infant and Junior Schools in “The Zone” during term times. During the school holidays, we can provide childcare for the local community.
The Zone takes place in the ‘Hub’ building which shares the junior school site.
The Zone is open from 7.30am until 9.00am and 3.20pm until 6.00pm during term time and from 7.30am until 6.00pm during holidays. Once registered with The Zone, children are able to attend on a flexible or regular basis. Staff are able to collect and take children to Chellaston Infant School.
The Zone is managed by experienced and qualified staff and aims to provide a safe, secure and fun environment where every child feels important and where individual needs are accounted for.
Parents who are interested in finding out more about this facility should contact the Manager, Mrs Sarah Woolley, on 07910 225 663.
Fees 1st Jan 2023 to Jan 2025
Breakfast club £9.00
After School club £12.50
Collection from School till 4Pm( No tea) £5.00
Breakfast and After School club £21.50
Breakfast club full week £45.00
After school Full week £62.50
Breakfast and After school club full week £107.50
Holiday club Half day £19.50
Holiday club, Full day £33.00
Holiday club part day 9am – 3pm £24.50
Holiday club Half day Full week £97.50
Holiday club Full day, Full week £165.00
- Parents are required to pay a £10 non-refundable registration fee per child
- A deposit of £50 is payable prior to your child starting to ensure your account is in credit.
- Parents will receive a ParentPay username and password to register online. Your child's attendance will be recorded online and updated daily. We do not charge until your child has attended.
- Fees are payable online in advance, weekly or monthly.
- We accept childcare vouchers, Government tax free, universal credit or equivalent. Parents must inform the manager that fees will be paid this way.
- Parents accounts will be monitored to ensure payments are kept up to date.
- Any arrears will result in your child's place being suspended until the account is paid in full.
CHARGES FOR CANCELLATION
- There is a £4.50 charge if you cancel after 6pm the day before for breakfast club and by 12 noon for the afternoon session on the day you have booked.
- Holiday club will be charged at £10 for less than 24 hours working days’ notice (i.e cancellation for a Monday would need to be given notice by 9am on the preceding Friday.)
- SESSIONS NOT CANCELLED WILL INCUR A FULL CHARGE (term time and holiday club)
- LATE COLLECTION: a charge of £5 each 10 mins will be added if you collect your child late.